Durdana Farid, Buyer - MBC Group (Middle East Broadcasting), Dubai
The whole training was very interesting; the content, the style of delivery. I found it very informative and very useful to my line of work. Jim was excellent. He had a very interesting way of delivering the training. Kexxel Group was very organized. They were very helpful and cooperative!
World class negotiation guru Jim Thomas returns to Asia and Middle East region for the 7th annual Negotiate to Win Masterclass.
Facilitated by: Award Winning & Globally Recognized Authority on Sales Performance Coach
Author of “Bulletproof your Sales Team” – (5 Star Rating on Amazon)
Winner of the Tom Hopkins International Sales Person of Year Award
Featured in Australia’s Leading Magazines & Newspapers
International published author for sales industry magazines
Coached and trained over 1000+ Sales Leaders
Bulletproof Your Sales Team (5 Star Rating on Amazon)
•The successful sales management “secret-sauce” most sales managers don’t know.
• Why 49% of sales people will never achieve quota... and exactly what can be done about it!
• The Sales Revenue Formula
• The proven and most dependable way of getting your sales team focused and closing more sales, quicker and consistently.
• Why 62% of sales managers don’t deliver sales results.
• How to find an additional 5 hours a week to work pro-actively ‘on the business.’
• Learn the 2 key ingredients for rapidly building a sales plan that will have your sales people achieving their sales quota’s consistently month in and month out.
• Discover the simple 3 step account planning process that your sales people can easily apply to grow their wallet share of any account.
• The sales management formula that drives sales productivity, sales effectiveness and individual motivation.
• Learn the 4 types of sales people and how to drive each to achieve their sales goals.
Brief introduction about the programme
"Based on the principles that you taught us to implement into the business, with regards to getting our message across, getting access to the decision makers and finally being able to galvanize them into action, we have now secured two large contracts with freight organizations and are close to securing a third.Our pipeline is healthy and there are a number of new prospects on the horizon as well as new business opportunities.“
Steve Zeff - Managing Director, FreightWise
This program works, I have no doubt about it at all. It’s the best I’ve seen. The material, models, the presentation, one on one’s, this one really works. And it’s the one on one discussion that really bring it to the table. I have no doubt about the benefits of the coaching and your formula brings to increasing our sales. The program does work. What you’re asking us to do is very practical and I have no doubt it will generate the revenue we need. It is already.”
Peter Ashton – GM National Corporate Accounts Chubb Fire and Security
“The result of working with this program, my division grew by 55% in 12 months, from approx. $ 7 million sales to $10.7 million sales, improving the bottom line EBIT by around $1.3 million!!!”
Andrew Antala - DIVISION MANAGER – TECHNICAL - Charles Parsons & Co Pty Ltd
“Working with Ian has not only helped us transform our sales team but it has increased our sales and margin by over 10% in one year. But most importantly our sales people now work as a highly effective, motivated team that feels empowered and is willing to constantly learn and better their performance.”
Lee Spouse, Charles Parsons & Co Pty Ltd, Australia
Session 1: Exploring 5 Key Strategies That Every Sales Manager Must Know to Achieve More Sales, Faster and at Higher Margins
• The simple formula every sales manager must know to achieve more sales, faster and at higher margins.
• Understand the core functions of sales leadership as it relates to the sales managers role in leveraging their time, people and resources.
• The #1 focus of the world’s top sales managers (Where to spend 68% of your time to be an effective sales manager)
Session 2: Establishing A High Performance Sales Culture
• Implementing the 3 step expectation discussion process for setting clear expectations for appropriate behaviour and teamwork.
• Understanding the importance of creating a “Playing above the line” sales team culture as a vehicle for creating engagement, positivity, proactivity, creativity, innovation and problem solving.
• Implementing the 7 step “Playing above the line” process that promotes team motivation and a culture of high achievement
Session 3: Employ The Secret Strategy Used by The World’s Best Sales Managers to Achieve Their Sales Numbers Consistently
The number 1 strategy of the world’s best performing sales managers…bar none!
• Understanding what it takes to implement a regular practice ofindividualised sales performance coaching into your business.
• The 6 hats of a sales performance coach – Recognizing which is your own dominant hat.
• The single most important factor when coaching sales people to deliver results.
• How to set up a coaching session with even the most difficult sales person.
Session 4: Driving Up Sales Productivity by Transferring Responsibility Saving You 5 Hours A Week Whilst Your Sales People Achieve More Willingly
• Viscerally understanding, the process of responsibility transference.Blind fold walk exercise and debrief.
• The 5 structured steps a sales manager must undertake to drive sales performance activity.
• Sales performance coaching activity.
• The difference between sales performance coaching and “in-field” coaching.
• What to do to get sales people to change their dysfunctional sales behaviours.
• Wrap up day 1. List “Best Ideas” - List actions
Session 5: Building an Effective Sales Plan That Drives Sales Delivery
• Prepare sales people to set easily executable tactical sales plans and objectives with definite time lines.
• How to rapidly build a tactical sales plan.
• The 3 step key account planning process to grow wallet share of any account
Session 6: Rapidly Understand The Sales Management Formula That Drives Sales Productivity, Sales Effectiveness and Individual Motivation
• Understanding the sales management formula that drives sales productivity, sales effectiveness and individual motivation.
• How to drive up sales productivity.
• Establishing Productive Sales Time Percentage: The 4 StepCalculation.
• The 5 step “Productive Time” audit.
Session 7: The secret to creating consistent sales, month in and month out.
• Sales performance process – the critical key to consistent sales delivery
• Measuring the “Key Sales Advancing Events”.
• How to increase sales peoples effectiveness with the customer.
Session 8: The 9 Steps to Increasing The Effectiveness and Capability of Your Sales Team
• Why your sales training fails to deliver a return on investment.
• The two most effective models for teaching sales skills and behavioural change.
• The 9 steps to developing skill and behavioural change that deliver sales results.
• The #1 limiter of all sales people… procrastination and how to change it.
Sales Leaders, Team Leaders, Managers, Sales Trainers, Head of Sales, Sales Directors, VPs
*******For more details, kindly download the brochure*******
Save up to 50% from in-house courses!