Dharmadurai Jeyakumar, Fleet Planning Engineer - Etihad Airways, United Arab Emirates
The trainer communicated very well and clear. It was easy to understand him. Kexxel Group was very well organized.
World class negotiation guru Jim Thomas returns to Asia and Middle East region for the 7th annual Negotiate to Win Masterclass.
Lon Safko- Award Winning, Globally Recognized Authority on Fusion Marketing and Social Media
- The Social Media Bible Hit #1 on Amazon! -
- The Fusion Marketing Bible, published by McGraw Hill hit #3 on Amazon! -
- Featured in New York Times, Entrepreneur Magazine, PC Novice, INC. Magazine, CFO Magazined -
- Creator of the “First Computer To Save A Human Life” as coined by Steve Jobs, Apple -
- Fusion Marketing and The Safko Wheel Marketing Toolkit has been accepted by the US Patent and
Trademark Office as patent pending-
The Social Media Bible The Fusion Marketing Bible
“It was an insightful session! Lon is very knowledgeable in this area, thank you! The content of the training sessions was the main strength of the event. Lon should come to Nestle and run this session again! Thanks for bringing a great speaker in this area, Kexxel!”
Ng Boon Siew – Brand Manager, Nestle Products
“Simply out-of-this-world! A world class speaker who really knows his knowledge. He was capable to share his own real life experiences and he was very engaging. The topic given was relevant for the current business & marketing paradigm. Continue providing similar quality workshop, engage caliber & high profile speakers like Lon Safko. Kexxel Group is really efficient in follow ups and responses.”
Yee Meng Queen – Product Manager, Merck, Sharp & Dohme
“Mind-blowing! Miss it and you are derailed! The speaker and the content were the core strengths of the event. “
Suwandee Chaiwarut – Advisor, Food & Drug Administration (FDA), ex Dir Marketing for Red Bull
“The main strength of the event was the comprehensive tools to review strategy and actions taken.”
Pornrat Janejarassakul – Vice President Marketing Communications, Advanced Info Service Plc.
“The main strength of the event was the strategy to use traditional media and social media.”
Jiraporn Pimthong – Senior Web Editor, Advanced Info Service Plc.
“The model that I can really use in real situation were helpful.”
Titinant Jotinandana – Assistant Vice President of Brand Management, Advanced Info Service Plc.
- Understanding all of the available tools and knowing which ones to use the most effectively
- Understanding terms such as “the fundamental shift in power”, “link love”, “Google Juice” &“What the SEO advantages are to blogging?”
- Using QR codes and mobile marketing, “segmenting”, and “day parting” to achieve a 35%email conversion rate
- Explore in-game advertising, virtual worlds, and video marketing
- Learn about Fusion Marketing as next generation of marketing that brings together traditional marketing, digital marketing tools and social media into one tool
- Understanding Fusion Marketing as new concept of “Interconnecting” that it has been acceptedby the United States Patent & Trademark Office as “Patent Pending”
- Looking at all of your tools, campaigns, objectives, and conversion strategies first in two dimensions, then taking your entire marketing strategies into the world of three-dimensionsusing Fusion Marketing
Session 1: Creative Blockbusters
Session 2: 10 Ways to Jumpstart Ideas
Session 3: Getting in Synch with your Audience
Session 4: Pushing your Customer's Buttons-And Making the Sale
Session 5: 10 Unbreakable Marketing Rules - And When to Break Them
Session 6: Getting in Touch With Your "Inner Marketing Child"
Session 7: The Essentials for Creative Marketing Success
Session 8: Creative Marketing Strategy; Trends for and Beyond
-Social Media Specialists
-The Westinghouse Entrepreneur of the Year
-Arizona Innovation Network’s Innovator of the Year
-The Arizona Software Association’s Entrepreneur of the Year
-Nominated for the Ernst & Young / Inc.Magazine Entrepreneur of the Year
-The Public Relations Society of America’s
-Edward Bernays, Mark of Excellence Award
-Fellow of the nation‘s Computer History Museum.
*******For more details, kindly download the brochure*******
Save up to 50% from in-house courses!