Phil Sunderland, Maintenance Advisor - Exxon MobilI had a very good experience with the trainer.
Kexxel Group: Richard Parker’s First Time In Singapore This February 2014, Bringing Strategic Finance To A Whole New Level!
Kexxel Group: Richard Parker Returns to Kuala Lumpur with an Advance Strategic Finance Course in February 2014!
Joel Levitt - World's Top Maintenance Expert & Author of 9 Books
(An Expert's Guide to a Journey Towards World Class Plant Performance)
Having trained over 15,000 maintenance leaders from 3000 organizations in 21 countries in over 500 sessions, Joel is the world's leading maintenance trainer with hands-on experience in a numerous industrial fields. A true professional with 25 years of experience in the maintenance industry, Joel has not only published 9 books, but he has also written 6 popular maintenance management texts and chapters of 2 additional reference books. A frequent speaker at maintenance and engineering conferences, this high caliber trainer has also published countless of articles on maintenance. Now is the chance for you to have a dynamic experience with a truly skilled professional!
"The trainer has blended both real life and practical experience in maintenance and theoretical aspect that make the topic become interesting, informative and relevant.. Professional organizer and good event coordination!!"
Noor Tuah Jaafar – Operation and Maintenance Planning Lead, Sarawak Shell Berhad
"The training explained fundamentals of maintenance best practices. The trainer gave good insights of the ways to prepare non-maintenance personnel as well as maintenance new joiners to gain knowledge about basic strategies pertinent to keep maintenance systems up to date. I found very useful the way organizer induces all participants to participate and share ideas."
Clement Koay - Assistant Maintenance Manager, Shell Chemicals, (Singapore)
"Joel is a very informative trainer - he discusses, he is very much engaged with the people and he can cover many industries or the maintenance approach system. He is a very good overall trainer!”
Darshan Denamany – Engineering Manager, Texas Instruments
"Trainer has a good experience in the maintenance management and people skills. He was able to provide us with good examples during class discussions. Speaker’s knowledge and participants experience were the main strengths of this event."
Muhamad Zaki Bin Baharuddin – Mechanical Field Engineer, Petronas Gas Berhad
"Mr Joel Levitt is an expert on this field. He gave the excellent presentation and manage to input a lot of his experience and knowledge. Discussions about the methods of PM and risk management issues were very useful to the all participants."
Kumar Nadason - Maintenance Manager, B Braun Medical Industries
- Reducing waste in Preventive Maintenance activities
- What changes to make to improve reliability
- How to gain productivity through small changes in thinking
- How to plan and schedule Preventive Maintenance tasks
- Developing tasks list for different equipment
- How things fail and their impact on Preventive Maintenance
- Characteristics of the best Preventive Maintenance inspectors
- How can we adopt Planned Control Replacement?
- What are the basics of Predictive Maintenance?
- Using the P-F Curve to choose inspection frequencies
Session 1: Groundwork
- Goals of program
- Report card
- How much is enough?
Session 2: Preventive & Predictive Maintenance Economics
- Past sins
- Costs of setup and ongoing costs
- True breakdown costs
- Case study
Session 3: Justifying (Selling) Preventive Maintenance & Predictive Maintenance Expenditures
- Some benefits of PPM
- Selling Preventive Maintenance / Predictive Maintenance
- Benefits of Preventive Maintenance / Predictive Maintenance
Session 4: Basic Understanding of Preventive Maintenance
- What is Preventive Maintenance?
- Understanding what Preventive Maintenance is supposed to accomplish and the critical event
- Appropriate Preventive Maintenance strategy for the 3 equipment life cycles and 6 failure modes
- Maintenance improvement curve - How to get the most bang for your buck
Session 5: CMMS Approaches to Preventive & Predictive Maintenance
- Steps to install a Preventive & Predictive Maintenance system
- Survey instructions
- Preventive Maintenance and Predictive Maintenance systems increase professionalism
Session 1: PM Details for Effectiveness
- Four types of task lists
- PM frequency and its effect on breakdown
Session 2: Task List Development
- Assemble the right data
- Look for the most dangerous, most expensive or most common failure modes
- Choosing tasks
Session 3: TLC (Tighten, Lubricate & Clean)
Session 4: Guidelines for Involvement with Predictive Techniques
- Questions to ask before PdM
- Oil analysis
- Vibration analysis
- Temperature measurement
- Ultrasonic inspection
- Advanced visual techniques
- Other methods of predictive maintenance
- TLC-Tighten, Lubricate, Clean
Session 5: Management of PM Activity
- Planning and Scheduling PM activity
- Access to Equipment
- Interruptive maintenance and non-interruptive maintenance
- Outsourcing PM
Session 6: Task List Analysis
- Complete analysis of task lists (line by line)
Session 7: Advanced Concepts: PM at the Next Level
- P-F Curve
- Statistical Analysis
Session 8: Personnel Issues
- Staffing the PM Effort
- What kind of personality to look for in a PM inspector
- How to insure that PMs are done as designed
Session 9: Developing a Unique Action Plan
- Review material
- Prepare and discuss action lists
Managers, supervisors and planners responsible for maintenance planning, scheduling and control activities such as:
- Maintenance Managers
- Reliability Professionals
- Operations Managers
- Plant Managers
- Material Coordinators
- Digi Telecommunications Sdn Bhd
- Texas Instruments Malaysia
- Shell Eastern Petroleum, Singapore
- Electricity Supply Board Services
- Rapid KL
- Petronas Gas Bhd
- PT International Nickel Indonesia
- SP Setia Estate Management
- EEI Corporation, Philippines
- Pertamina Gas
- B Braun Medical Industries
- Washington D.C. Metro Area Transit
- US Army Corps of Engineers
- US Coast Guard
- US National Security Agency
- US Navy
- US Army
- University of Texas
*******For more details, kindly download the brochure*******
Also, join us on LinkedIn Maintenance Planning & Scheduling Group Asia & Middle East
This group is open to all professionals who are into Maintenance Planning & Scheduling in Asia & Middle East and specially those who has attended the Maintenance Planning & Scheduling Masterclass.
This group will act as a platform for Maintenance Planners & Schedulers to network and benchmark with each other and to share information.
Save up to 50% from in-house courses!