OVER 20 YEARS OF EVENT MANAGEMENT EXPERIENCE
WHAT WE OFFER
A career with Kexxel Group offers you the opportunity to dive into the exciting and dynamic world of International Events.
Join our ethnically diverse international team for a chance to rub shoulders and work with some of the best movers and shakers in the global event management arena. The environment we work in is ever-changing, requiring flexibility and agility to keep up and be one step ahead of the global economic market.
For those with a thirst for moving quickly up the corporate ladder, Kexxel is the perfect platform whether you are just starting or looking for the next career thrill.
We offer unlimited growth potential through continuous training and personal development, as well as consulting opportunities with some of the world’s accomplished business executives through our multifarious programs and events.
Please visit our Facebook, Instagram and LinkedIn pages for more information.
REMUNERATION: RM 400
Mid Valley City , Kuala LumpurData Analysis , Finance , Data Entry , Statistics , Business Analytics
❤❤ EDM Marketing + Flair in Writing =) ❤❤
REMUNERATION: RM3100 - RM4500 depending on experience
Mid Valley City
This position allows you to develop deep knowledge of a wide range of industries and market sectors both in Malaysia and abroad. Your main objective will be to promote Kexxel Group's events to senior-level decision-makers in major organizations throughout Asia & the Middle East.
By unleashing your writing creativity using various channels such as EMAIL Campaigns & Digital Marketing
Your role includes but is not limited to:
- Creating Campaigns - Design and implement direct email marketing campaigns. Create compelling copy, subject lines and designing email templates. Copywriting and proofing for all marketing materials.
- Manage Campaigns - Throughout the course of an email marketing campaign, you will manage email lists for the campaigns and create an ongoing schedule of content. Identify any deliverability issues, monitor performance and make adjustments accordingly.
- Analytics - After each email marketing campaign, you will generate and analyze data from the campaign in order to identify strengths and weaknesses. Analytics will be used to better optimize future email marketing campaigns.
- Develop Contact Strategies - Create a lead generation strategy and increase the email list.
- Client Liaison - Respond promptly to customers' inquiries and follow up on customer interaction.
If you've got the following, WE WANT YOU!:
- Extrovert (Because we like to talk 😊😊)
- Those with a flair for writing are encouraged to apply
- Good persuasive writing technique
- Excellent copy-writing skills
- Has an eye for design
- Loves reading
- Social media savvy
- Active and fun =)
- Training is provided to those who love challenges and willing to learn!
Special Note: We are looking for one who is interested in long-term growth. Successful applicants will be trained to become a marketing manager within 4-5 years. Training & Development will be provided.
Send your resume with cover letter to email@example.com. A fun and interesting job awaits those who are successful! =)
💞 We' re Hiring Interns !!! 💞
REMUNERATION: RM 400
Mid Valley City
As our lucky Intern in Kexxel you will acquire a variety of skills in Data Analytics, Data Cleansing, Finance, Human Resources & Marketing. You will also be mentored on how to multi-task and set goals for yourself. If you are keen to have an exciting and insightful journey into today's corporate world, come join us now!
🌹 🌹 🌹
You would fit right in with the Kexxel family if :
- You are a Fun loving & Creative person
- You have good English communication skills
- Are eager to learn new things
- You absolutely love meeting people from around the globe
Come join us - We're looking for you!
😍😍Corporate Sales Executive
REMUNERATION: RM2500 - RM8000
Mid Valley City
You will be working in an environment which will offer you progression to Management roles whereby you will acquire the following exciting skills.
- Competitor analysis and Research
- Sourcing and negotiating with key industry experts to attend up market events
- Communicating with facilitators and delegates to establish stronger collaborations
- Contributing to Sales strategies for each project
- Supporting team members throughout sales cycle
- Confidence and independence in selling online trainings
- You will develop exciting and useful skill sets such as project management, the ability to multi-task, persuasive writing, negotiating & strategising
- Competitive & attractive remuneration package (Basic + commission) up to RM 8000❤️
- Candidates with at least 2 years’ experience in sales are encouraged to apply as you will have an added advantage
- Foreign candidates who are looking to enhance personal growth and career development are most welcome as working Visa's will be arranged for successful applicants.
What are the requirements to apply?
- Excellent English communication skills
- Diploma Or Degree
- At least 2 years working experience
- Computer Literate
❤❤❤Creative Visual Designer❤❤❤
REMUNERATION: RM3000 - RM3500
Mid Valley City
Design innovative and eye-catching brochures, posters, creative images and videos to be used for marketing purposes and also across social media and marketing platforms such as Facebook, Linkedin, Instagram and Youtube.
Still Image Design
- Proficient in Canva, Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator, Indesign, and video editing tools.
- Photography & videography skills are a PLUS.
- Ability to deliver designs in a timely manner with an eye for detail in creating event brochure designs.
- Demonstrate solid graphic design skills and understanding of web page and social media platforms, On-Device portal layout, typography, color, and aesthetic design concepts.
- Create innovative Facebook advertisement graphics and Instagram layouts for marketing campaigns.
- Ensure all collaterals have streamlined branding and visuals.
- Conceptualize ideas and design collateral in support of all marketing and promotional activities (e.g. brochures, flyers, banners, buntings).
Motion (Video & Animation) - (Important but not necessary)
- Work closely with our marketing team to produce video and other graphic content for websites, Facebook, Linkedin, YouTube, and Instagram
- Produce creative videos that will capture the hearts of our audience.
- Strong editing abilities in video production.
- String together sound effects and graphics for a perfect video
- Good sense of timing and visual awareness, and attention to detail.
Experience in producing Animated Videos using Doodly, Toonly is an added advantage
- Proficient in Photoshop, Illustrator,
- Experience in Storyboarding, Script-writing & Development is highly desirable
- Continuously discover and implement new editing techniques/industry best practices to maximize efficiency.
Send your portfolio directly to me to stand a higher chance of getting hired. 😉😉 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Attend our internationally acclaimed training courses
- International Travel Opportunities
- On going Training
- Good Career Advancement
Candidates who are interested please send your resume to email@example.com stating your salary expectation and experience
*CV without cover letter will not be entertained.
*Please visit our website before submitting your resume